(On the pattern of Call Centre)
All Information at one call - User friendly Learner
Support Centre- JUST DIAL 1800 180 9393 (Toll Free)
The success of any Open Learning institution like NIOS lies in
its responsiveness to the changing needs and aspirations of its
clientele group. The technological advances have increased the
aspirations of the learners from the institutions and the
institutions, today, depend heavily on technology of various types
to deal with its learners. In order to facilitate its
learners/client group for their transactions/ interactions with
NIOS, a Learner Support Centre (LSC) has been set up at NIOS HQ at
NOIDA and has started functioning from February 2009. The Learner
Support Centre functions as a Multi-mode Response Centre.
The Learner Support Centre is using different modes of
communication to respond to the queries of learners regarding their
educational, health and social concerns in a time bound
The queries are addressed through:
- IVRS driven response system
- Telephony driven response system
- Web driven response system including E-mails
- SMS driven response system
The Learner Support Centre will Provide the following:
- From 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM - Supported by
- From 05:30 PM to 9:30 AM - Supported by
- How do I take admission?
- What are documents required for admission?
- What is the admission fee structure?
- What is the status of my admission?
- When will I get my identity card?
- How will I get my study material?
- Which is my allotted study centre?
- When is my first study examination?
- Where to submit my TMA?
- How and when to submit my examination fee?
- When is my result coming? ------- and many more
or mail your queries/problems to lsc(at)nios[dot]ac[dot]in
Click here for Students