This Online Examination Centre Acceptance Form is meant
for Schools/AI (Study Centre) applying for Examination Centre of
NIOS. Pl. read the following information & instructions before
filling the form.
Information & Instructions
1. If the following is not followed then the Form will
- Register by giving your valid functional e-mail id and a
password for the system.
- Once registered, login with the same e-mail id and
- Fill the Centre Acceptance Form with the correct and relevant
information and then submit. Remember that all the fields are
- The successful submission of the Online Centre Acceptance Form
will give you the message of successful submission with a Reference
- Click the Print button to print the filled-in Online Centre
- Put the Signature of the Centre Superintendent and its seal at
the relevant place in the printed form.
- Get the signature and seal of the Bank at the relevant place in
- Send the form to your concerned NIOS Regional centre with the
required document of copy of the affiliation of the board.
- The Principal of the school should act as Centre
Superintendent. Deputy Superintendent may be appointed by the
Centre Superintendent from the Senior most faculty member of the
school, if the total number of candidates allocated is 250 or more.
Only in exceptional circumstances the Vice-Principal or a
PGT/Senior most regular teacher of the same school may be nominated
as the Centre Superintendent by the Principal.
- Please give all the telephone numbers of Institution (as well
as the mobile number of Principal). Please provide PP number for
contact, if there is no telephone at the office/residence of the
Cent. Suptd. and a convenient Fax No. in which urgent message may
be faxed to you.
- Please ensure that an undertaking from only "Nationalized Bank"
is taken for the custody of QP. Extension counters are not to be
used for storage of Question Papers. If undertaking is given by any
officer, other than Bank Manager, it should be countersigned by the
Manager. Please ensure that the banks agree to all the conditions
particularly for making standby arrangement for delivery of
Question Papers in the event of Bank Holiday or some eventuality,
and also to the service charges payable by NIOS. NIOS has agreement
for storage of question papers with Syndicate Bank and Indian Bank.
Pl. use the services of such Bank as far as possible.
- In case, Kendriya Vidyalaya is one of the Examination Centre,
the minimum number of candidates to be accommodated in one room
should not be less than 30 in each subject.